Inland Waters Trout Stamp

Allows fishing (in addition to a license authorizing fishing) for trout on all inland waters, except Green Bay and Lake Michigan tributaries up to the first dam or lake and tributaries to Lake Superior. Conservation Patrons, Senior Citizen Recreation cardholders, and free resident Military Fishing/Small Game license holders are exempt from purchasing an inland trout stamp.